In Krasnoyarsk has died 62-the summer man who asked for help after choking on a bone while eating, but the doctors found nothing he sent home, the press service of the regional Department of the TFR. A criminal case on the fact of inadequate medical care.
17 Mar 62-year-old man called an ambulance after choking on a bone while eating. He was taken to the emergency Department of Krasnoyarsk Interdistrict clinical hospital of emergency medical care named after N. With. Karpovich. There it was examined, but found nothing and sent home. On March 22, his condition worsened and the man was hospitalized in the regional hospital where he died the next day.
“According to the expert the man’s death was caused by perforation of esophageal foreign object with subsequent complication. According to the conclusion of a Commission of examination of health workers CMCSN made a mistake in the diagnosis that caused the patient’s death”, – the press service of the regional Department of the TFR.
The main investigation Department of the TFR in the Krasnoyarsk region opened a criminal case on signs of the crime provided by h. 2 art. 109 of the criminal code (causing death by negligence due to improper performance of their professional duties). The investigating authorities requested information and medical records, interviewed health care workers.
Previously, we reported that two employees of the Sochi city hospital No. 4 was taken to the wheelchair man and left him lying on the ground nearby hospital garages. According to the nurses, the patient himself asked them about it.
We also wrote about what the admissions staff Revdinsky city hospital put out a helpless elderly person with a disability who have had a stroke. Alone he couldn’t call home or call a cab or even call your home address.