The government of Russia adopted a resolution on amendments to the regulations on all-Russian sports complex “Ready for labor and defense”, according to which test (tests) will be able to pass people with disabilities. The document is published on the official Internet portal of legal information.
The government decree States that people with disabilities may choose which test (tests) to determine the level of development of physical qualities according to the level of their physical development and athletic training, as well as in accordance with age groups.
The document specifies the following tests for TRP people with disabilities:
- by definition, the level of development of speed capabilities;
- to determine the level of development of endurance;
- to determine the level of development of force;
- by definition, the level of development of speed-power abilities;;
- to determine the level of development of flexibility;
- to determine the level of development of coordination abilities.
“The testing centers for the implementation of standards of tests (tests) carries out maintenance of disabled persons and persons with disabilities sports equipment and equipment needed for testing in accordance with the guidelines approved by the Ministry of sport of the Russian Federation”, – the document says.
Details about passing tests for TRP people with disabilities can be found on the website “TRP without borders”. There’s also published an interactive map, which marked sports fields, adapted for people with disabilities.