“Pump” the knowledge, abilities and skills of activists in donor movement is one of the tasks the IV managers forum of donor movement “Movement of life”, which will take place on November 22, 2017 in the Public chamber of the Russian Federation. To improve their skills, the forum participants will be under the guidance of experienced coaches and experts.
– Coaching and expert membership of the forum is a popular and experienced practitioners, professionals in their activities and in training, transfer of knowledge, – said Elena Stefanyuk, Director of the National Fund of healthcare development, Deputy head of the coordination centre for blood donation at the Public chamber of the Russian Federation. – Key factors of team work and methods of motivation and retention of volunteers, the algorithms overcome the problem areas of work of organizers of movement of the donor, create motivating text and its visual accompaniment, prevention of professional burnout, individual time management and modern planning techniques in a team – these and other questions will be both theoretically and practically mastered by the participants of the forum under the guidance of experts.
Trainers and experts of the forum:
- Helen stefaniuk, Director of the National Fund of healthcare development, Deputy head of the coordination centre for blood donation at the Public chamber of the Russian Federation, member of the Public chamber of Central Federal district.
- Tatyana Gaponova, hematologist, Deputy Director General of the National medical research center of Hematology, Russian Ministry of health on blood transfusion, head of clinical research Department processing of red blood cells and cryopreservation.
- Olga Pivnenko, Professor, National Institute of business, Director of the Institute for the development of professional and innovative techniques, the psychologist of Branch of the center of business competences and business education REU them. G. V. Plekhanov. The main directions of professional activity – methods of professional development, psychology of interaction under conditions of uncertainty, effective rhetoric, psychological support of the individual and groups.
- Elena Voznesenskaya, head of online marketing and PR “of the Laboratory Gemotest”. Party platform of intelligent volunteering Todogood.com, teacher, business coach. The main directions of professional activity – strategic marketing, Internet promotion products and ideas.
- Dmitry Gorsky, associate Professor Moscow University for the Humanities, business coach MBA program REU them. G. V. Plekhanov, Executive Director of the Centre for research on socio-political and communications technology. The main directions of professional activity – the psychology of strategic interaction and personnel management, socio-psychological training.
- Tatiana Volkova – personnel Director, Federal holdings and industrial enterprises, co-author of the book “secrets of the job search”, certified coach, an expert of the magazine “personnel Management”, “personnel Director”. The main directions of professional activity – management psychology, personnel management, management training, psychology, entrepreneurship, coaching in management.
- Tigran Muradyan – the doctor-surgeon, head of the therapeutic Department, Russian national research medical University them. N. And. Pirogov, head of donor movement rnsmu. N. And. Pirogov, honored donor of Russia.
More information about the coaches and experts at the forum the link bit.ly/donorforum4prog, as well as in the social network vk.com/donorforum (section “Documents”).
The event is held in the framework of the programme “responsible Development of regular blood donation and its components as part of the volunteer activity of inhabitants of Moscow”, implemented by the National Foundation for development of health outcome the public relations Committee of the contest for socially oriented non-profit organizations.